Sunday, October 9, 2011

errrr...

hey guys, I haven't posted anything yet again. Just been so busy with school stuff. The first time I wrote this blog I got nothing to post. But now that a lot of crazy things has been happening with me- the thing with J, my semester ending with me not graduating, conflicts in the family and school rally (walked 8 miles with other thousand  students, will tell this in the future), I have no time to put them all up! ugggh :| I hate being so busy :( And I still got a lot of blogs to read :( I miss reading them and commenting to each posts. Anyway, I'll update this blog again, perhaps next week. Yeah, probably next week since that would be sembreak for me already. Hope all of you are having a blast nowadays! Bye guys! :D

-V-

2 comments:

Baiba said...

I know just what yuo mean! school is killing me with all the tests and huge homeworks. I hate being so busy too!

-B-

ellie said...

Hope you are having a great summer!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you guys! :) Positive and negative comments are always welcome :D