Monday, September 5, 2011

Friendship Over

Dear ex-friend,
        Yes you heard me right ex-friend! I am so damn furious with what you've done. I trusted you. I poured my heart out to you. I trusted you wont say it to anybody, I told you not to say it to anybody. Damn. What have you done? I told you that secret because you're one of my closest friend. When I told you not to tell it to anybody, I meant anybody. What? I've confided in you like around 2 am earlier, and you're telling everyone by 12 nn? what the hell was that about? Really dude, really? OMFG I just freakin' hate you right now! Say all the sorry you want, but there's no way I'm gonna trust you again bitch.

#nowplaying

Here We Go Again
Paramore

....
....
....

And here we go again
With all the things we did
And now I'm wondering
Just who would I have been
To be the one attached
At all time to your hip?
Forget the things we swore we meant.

I'll write you just to let you know that I'm alright
Can't say I'm sad to see you go
Cause I'm not, no I'm not.
Well, I'm not.

____

Yes, I'm not sad to let you go ex-friend. But I hope your happy with what you've done. If your goal is to hurt me, well you've succeeded! Big time.

Not so much love,
Your ex-friend

________
*sigh, to my beautiful followers: I'm sorry my sunny personality is lost in this blog :( I'm just so upset and had to let this all out. My bubbly, sunny personality will emerge again next post :P

2 comments:

Baiba said...

ahh. I sooo understand you! I could write about 10 posts like this to my friends! I have been screwed so many times! I don't get it why poeple do that to me. I don't think I deserve it... And I know you don't too.

Take care. And it is better to let it all out, thank keeping it to yourself :)

-B-

ellie said...

Oh no....

I hope things get better. Like the Paramore!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you guys! :) Positive and negative comments are always welcome :D